Academic Success program is specially designed for students who want to succeed at the present and at the future time. It is applicable to various academic needs, regardless of which educational institution you are associated with. It deals with your character, intellectual habits and future goals. It provides you the methods and tools in which they can be used to achieve the highest possible degree of success in different educational stages.
Academic Success program aims to provide students in school and university with the necessary tools, techniques, methods, and ways to succeed and get the highest grades. It also organizes the student’s time in such the student will enjoy his life and devote enough time to study and enough time for fun activities.
By the end of this course, students are expected to be efficiently able to:
- Learn how to use effective tools and planning to study.
- Learn how to read and take advantage from it.
- Learn time management and preparing for exams.
- Strengthen special characteristics such as design, self-confidence, spirit of teamwork, and pursuit of the goal.
- Discover self-motivation as the key to the academic success.
- Improve English language skills in the event of the program was held in English.
- Expand critical thinking among students and achieve effective study relationships.
- Have fun and playtime hours, as long as it is organized and doesn’t affect academic success priorities.
Exercise and Evaluation
- Daily accomplishment and progression evaluation.
- Exercises for each lesson.
Training methods and tools used in this course
List of references
- Books and publications by Paul J. Meyer