Registration & Tuition Fees
Students are to electronically complete the Application Form and submit it with a payment of Sr 250 either to the to LCC Admission Office or by Bank transfer or by deposit at any Al jazira Bank to:
Name of Account: Leadership Community College
Account No. 0112696984001
Please submit a scanned copy or a hard copy of the electronic bank payment or bank deposit form with the application form.
Acceptance of the students application form by LCC will be notified by email within 5 days of submission of application form. On confirmation of acceptance by the student, the student is to pay a non refundable registration fee of SR 2,000 by which a seat is confirmed reserved for the student in the requested semester.
- The Tuition fee for the LCC's Diploma is at SR 300 per credit hour. A minimum of 3 courses is to be taken in each academic quarter semester by full-time students.
- The Tuition fees for each academic quarter semester is to be paid in full prior to start of the academic quarter.
- The semester's tuition fees may either be paid in
- Full payment based on the number of credit hours
- 50% before start of Academic Quarter, and payment of balance of 50% before the 5th week of each of the Academic Quarter. An Administration service fee of Sr 250 per semester will be charged for students wishing to pay in two installment.
- On registration for the LCC Diploma of Business, to be awarded by TVTC, the student has to also register for the award of the Pearsons UK qualification of BTEC Diploma in Business. The one time UK registration fee for the BTec Diploma is Sr 2,500, which is to be paid prior to start of semester.
- A 10% discount to the Tuition fees will be given if student wishes to pay the fees is advance for one year i.e for 4 semesters.