Admission Entry Requirements
The following are the admission entry requirements.
- Admission Entry requirements are a minimum age of 18 years, completion of a high school diploma, with proof of command in spoken, reading and writing of the English language (IELTS of 5.5 grade).
- Completion of 5 O levels and 1 A’Level.
- Completion of a USA High School Diploma in English.
- Completion of KSA High School Diploma in Arabic.
- Completion of Certificate or Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Completion of Intermediate Education (F.A / F.Sc / I.Com / ICS) either through Pakistani Boards or through India’s Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Entry for admission to the Diploma of Business is open for both national citizens of Saudi Arabia and nationals of overseas countries.
- Admission is open for male students, above the age of 18 years. Plan are to open admission for female students from Sep 2017.
Entry for admission to the Diploma of Business is open to both nationals of Saudi Arabia and expats of all overseas countries.
Students, with their parents are welcome to call the LCC admission office to register to attend an open day tour of LCC and a presentation of the Diploma Program every Thursday at 4.30 pm.
Students with lack of proficiency in English language will be required to complete a course in Business English Language (up to 4 months duration) at Oxford Academy, to achieve pass marks of Grade 5.5 in IELTS or TOEFL IBT 65 or TOEFL PBT 350.
Alternatively students will be advised to register for Oxford Academy’s accelerated “Key to College” program (2 months duration) to obtain the required level of proficiency in English Language.